SUNDACE KAYAK SCHOOL COVID-19 GUEST SCREENING PROCEDURE
Guest screening has been updated and adapted to minimize participation by individuals displaying symptoms or exposed to COVID-19.
30+ days in advance or at time of booking: EMAIL ALL PARTICIPANTS REQUEST RESPONSE
1.New waiver acknowledging risk of exposure
2.Warning to “at-risk” individuals
3.Notice of self-screenings prior to trip (symptomatic guests will not be allowed on trip)
3-5 days in advance: EMAIL ALL PARTICIPANTS REQUEST RESPONSE
1. Verbal symptom check (self-assessment sent to client)
Upon Arrival for trip:
1. Client is required to affirm the verbal symptom check.
CUSTOMER VERBAL SYMPTOM CHECK: PERFORMED BY GLOVED AND MASKED STAFF
1. Have you recently experienced any of the following symptoms?
● Fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher) or chills.PERFORM TEMPERATURE CHECK WITH THERMOMETER
● Cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
● Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
● Sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
● Muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may not have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise).
●Loss of taste or smell.
2. Have you been in contact with an individual who has been ill with flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days that cannot be attributed to another health condition (negative COVID-19 test)? Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 30 days who has tested positive for COVID-19?
3. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 30 days?
4. Have you been tested for COVID-19?Did you test positive?
5. Have you been tested for COVID-19 antibodies?
Guests who answer yes to #1 or #2 will not be allowed on the trip.Guests who answer yes to #3, #4 or #5 will be asked for clearance from a physician stating that they are non-contagious.
3 Days post event: EMAIL ALL PARTICIPANTS REQUEST RESPONSE
– Post Activity Questionnaire